1. Vertical Wind Turbine
2. Laminated Glass Solar Panel System (x4)
3. Adjustable Sunshade + Rain Harvesting Canopy
4. Roof Rain Harvesting Gutter System
5. LED Light
6. Ventilation Fan
7. Double Pane Window Panel System
8. 60 Gallon Water Tank (x4) - Water Storage + Filtration System
9. Door Panel System - Heavy-Duty Latch Lock System
10. Helical Anchoring System – Rapid Footing w/ LABIS (Land Application)
11. Helical Anchor Mooring System (Water Application)
12. Geothermal Lake Loop
13. Geothermal Vertical Loop
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) is the most environmentally stable of all plastics - giving off NO harmful fumes into the environment.
- Products made from Type 2 HDPE recycled plastic are considered eco-friendly because they are made from post-consumer products and are recyclable at the end of their useful life.
- HDPE does NOT contain BPA, phthalates, heavy metals or allergens.
- Manufacturing HDPE requires only a fraction of the energy required to produce steel from iron ore. The carbon footprint of HDPE production is 5 times lower than aluminum!
- HDPE is known for its large strength-to-density.
- HDPE’s viscous and elastic characteristics prevent from both deformation and the formation of cracks.
- HDPE offers zero corrosion, zero maintenance.
- HDPE solid plastic is a naturally germ-resistant material and can be easily cleaned, since its paint-free surface will not be harmed by cleaning chemicals.
- HDPE products are used in many markets settings including hotels and resorts, colleges & universities, food service, retail, golf courses, municipal parks and public venues.
- HDPE is 100% recyclable and accepted at most recycling centres in the world, as it is one of the easiest plastic polymers to recycle.
- When HDPE is recycled it is available in both profile lumber and sheet form, allowing for many popular outdoor products.
- Use of HDPE materials contributes towards satisfying LEED credits.
The design of the LifeArk module allows for optimal indoor temperatures in extreme weather conditions.
Typical Insulation R-Value = 19
LifeArk Insulation R-Value = 37
Polyurethane Foam (PUR):
• Lowest thermal conductivity
• High mechanical & chemical properties at both high and low temperatures
• All major international fire safety requirements can be satisfied
• New generation of PUR is CFC-free & recyclable