Utilizing rotational molding technology, LifeArk components are pre-fabricated into a module-based construction system, ensuring quality-of-design, efficiency in manufacturing and speed and flexibility in assembly.
(1) Roof (2) Window Panel (3) Door Panel
(4) Column (5) Deck (6) Hull (7) Joint Type
LifeArk modules can be quickly assembled using majority unskilled labor and standard tools, requiring a fraction of the total building time of traditional methods of construction.
LifeArk Modules are designed for delivery via standard shipping methods.
LifeArk modules are made with a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) shell and an HDPU foam core which provides structural integrity and optimal thermal values (R-37), in addition to other inherent benefits of HDPE:
• HDPE is the most environmentally stable of all plastics, giving off no harmful fumes into the environment.
• HDPE does not contain BPA, heavy metals or allergens.
• HDPE is a naturally germ-resistant material and offers zero corrosion, zero maintenance.
• HDPE's viscous and elastic characteristics prevents deformation and formation of cracks.
• HDPE is 100% recyclable and is one of the easiest plastic polymers to recycle.
• Products made from Type 2-HDPE recycled plastic are considered eco-friendly because they are made from post-consumer products and are recyclable at the end of their useful life.
The life expectancy of the LifeArk modules is 30+ years.
Off-Grid, Self-Sustainable Systems
Total Power Generated: 21.3 KWh
Water Harvesting and Filtration
Expected Daily Water Supply: 2,100 Liters (350 liters daily x 6 persons)
LifeArk modules are equipped with automatic sprinkler systems and egress windows to provide optimal fire safety in case of emergency.
LifeArk modules are currently undergoing the final stages of stringent tests for fire safety and structural strength.
LifeArk's modular design allows infinite configuration options to create a number of unique spaces, enabling the master planning of communities.
The modular design also allows LifeArk to be quickly deployed, relocated and reassembled as needed.
Designed to be contextualized to receiving communities, the vernacular of the LifeArk units can be fitted and modified using local materials, skills, and labor.
LifeArk units can be fitted with a number of different systems capable of providing clean energy and water off-grid, allowing LifeArk to be assembled anywhere in the world.
Optional System Configurations:
(1) Vertical Wind Turbine
(2) Laminated Glass Solar Panel System
(3) Adjustable Sunshade + Rain Harvesting Canopy
(4) Roof Rain Harvesting Gutter System
(5) LED Light
(6) Ventilation Fan
(7) Double Pane Window Panel System
(8) 60 Gallon Water Tank (x4) - Water Storage + Filtration System
(9) Door Panel System - Heavy-Duty Latch Lock System
(10) Helical Anchoring System – Rapid Footing w/ LABIS (Land Application)
(11) Helical Anchor Mooring System (Water Application)
(12) Geothermal Lake Loop
(13) Geothermal Vertical Loop
Single Module Prototype
This single module prototype demonstrates the inherent structural systems designed to be integrated into each module including connections, ribbing, kiss-offs, inserts for hardware, electrical systems, and optional accessories and cladding.